Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

ATF SAC is offline The Moderate Moderator

ATF Industry Operations Investigator 2012

I understand there may be an announcement for this position, tentatively March 5. If interested, check the ATF website as that date approaches. May be helpful to sign up for notifications or, God forbid, follow them on twitter. It will be a USAjobs posting. All I know right now, but plenty of info on the position in threads on these forums and on the ATF website.
    ret.

Did not see anything on USAjobs or the ATF website this morning but I am aware that career centers at some colleges were aware of both the previous SA announcement and this one. I would get my resume prepped on USAjobs and keep checking.

9:20 am Eastern, Just recieved an email from ATF, looks like a really good time to get that resume prepped and transcripts, DD-214, SF 50 where applicable uploaded on USAJobs:

ATF will open a vacancy announcement for the IOI position on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, at 12:01 am EST. The announcement will close at 11:59 pm on the day that OPM receives 350 applications.

Last edited by ATF SAC; 03-05-2012 at 14:10.
    ret.

LennyXDM is offline Cadet
    I'm In. ATF SAC any idea when the IOIBT will start for this VA?

I think this announcment will track closely with the recent announcment for agents and a class being this fiscal year (before 9/30). Somehow I have it in my head that there was an August date, but don't hold me to it because I can't remember where I heard or saw that.
    ret.

Sounds good, that will work well as I am graduating in May. Thanks for the reply.

Nuff_Ced is offline Cadet
    Hey guys, going to try to bring this thread back to life haha. Is anyone interviewing for the ATF IOI position? Does anyone have anything about the job or hiring process they would like to share? Thanks!

Hey I have not heard anything back yet. Are you interviewing?

While good advice about the search function, please also review the rules about posting to old threads.
    ret.