Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kimble is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by fedapplicant View Post
    wait...how did you get that field marshal rank, Chaser? I don't see it on the list...is that for moderators only?
    Dude, as a newbie take a little time and familiarize yourself with the site. You've already got over a hundred posts under your name but the questions you're asking should be pretty easy to figure out if you review your own member profile or the forum where the rules are posted.

To change the title under your name go to "Settings" at the top of the page, then look under "Edit Profile."
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it." -Chinese proverb

Chaser199 is offline Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Dude, as a newbie take a little time and familiarize yourself with the site. You've already got over a hundred posts under your name but the questions you're asking should be pretty easy to figure out if you review your own member profile or the forum where the rules are posted.

To change the title under your name go to "Settings" at the top of the page, then look under "Edit Profile."
    Jeez Kimble, I wanted to tell him because I went to the head of the class and skipped all the other ranks. BTW, I was going to call myself "Field Marshal and President for Life," but that was too long and too "Idi Aminish."

Just kidding guys.

fedapplicant Guest
    Kimble,

Why should I waste a second familiarizing myself with the site if I have you to answer these questions for me?

I could take a little a ribbing, so you should too.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12