Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

JonathanE is offline Officer

Death of United States Park Police Sergeant

The United States Park Police regrets to announce the line of duty death of Sergeant Michael Boehm.

Sgt. Boehm responded to a call for a man down on the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal at 34th Street NW Washington, DC on December 16, 2011.

He was assisting another District 3 officer handling a critically injured person. Our partners from the District of Columbia Fire and EMS were on the scene for the call he originally responded.

As Sgt. Boehm was assisting with the investigation, he collapsed.

The firefighters at that scene immediately provided aid to Sgt. Boehm. They transported him to Georgetown University Hospital where the medical staff continued treatment.

Sadly, these efforts failed to resuscitate Sgt. Boehm and he was pronounced a short time later.

Sergeant Boehm is survived by his wife Corrina and son Christopher.

Sergeant Boehm entered service with the United States Park Police on October 11, 1992.

At this time, memorial arrangements have not been made.

http://uspppressroom.blogspot.com/20...rk-police.html

Big Sexy is offline Chief
    RIP, Sergeant Boehm.
    It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Most people respect the badge, everybody respects the gun.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. - Colonel Jessup

FXF4 is offline Officer
    RIP brother.
    You can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down... Tom Petty

From this day to the ending of the world.... We in it shall be remembered. We gallant few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me. Shall be my brother.Shakespeare

SIU
    SIU is offline Lieutenant
    Rip...
    In every facet of American life the current movement is towards a complete lack of accountability for self and personal responsibility for actions or lack thereof, with a growing sentiment towards a sense of entitlement of everything and earning nothing. - SIU