I have had many Private Messages from members asking me about having a custom avatar (image) under your name. I am going to allow it. We will see how it goes. If any rediculous images are put up, then I will turn off the custom avatar option.

The reason I am doing it is because everyone seems to be using the signature feature in good taste. So I hope that it will be the same way with the new custom avatars. There are few things you should now about the custom avatar feature.

1.) The image size cannot be any bigger than 77 x 77 pixels. If you try to make it bigger, it will not work.

2.) You need 100 posts to have a personal avatar.

3.) You will see the custom avatar feature by clicking the "Settings" link at the top of the page. When you get to the settings page, you will see a "My Settings" box located on the left hand side of the page. There you will see and "Edit Avatar" link.

4.) Please do not private message the moderators or myself to create, resize, or put the custom avatar in your account.

5.) The moderators or myself will remove any avatar that is vulgar or dis-tasteful. We will send you an explanation why we removed it. If you post it up again, you will be banned.

6.) No kind of advertisement what so ever is allowed for a custom avatar. It will be removed.

7.) Please do not post useless threads and posts just to jack up your posts to 100 so you can have a custom avatar. We can tell if you do this. If you choose to do this, once you reach 100, we will shut off the feature in your account. Leaving 100 "Welcome to the board" posts in the "Introduce Yourself" forum for example will not be allowed.

Enjoy!