Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Sig 20 Guest

I'm an Overtime Addict.........

Just wondering......does anyone else ever find themselves victim to this? Or is just me? I just have so much fun doing this job, well, seems I can't get enough! Whew.....I just am addicted to both the money, and my job....its kind of ruining my family life.
    I'm thinking, am I alone in this? Just wanted a few replies.
    Thanks!

I think its easy to do. I am not married so I find myself working alot more then I need to. Doing overtime is usually just traffic and things like that, so its kind of fun. The more you work the less you spend and the more you make. So the account looks good at the end of the month.
    God Created Cops So Firefighters Could Have Heros!

Post Re: I'm an Overtime Addict.........

well i do sometimes... especially when my morale is high and i get rolling with some good lockups. since i have a partner all the time i can only spend 16 hours with only a few people

Originally posted by Sig 20
    Just wondering......does anyone else ever find themselves victim to this? Or is just me? I just have so much fun doing this job, well, seems I can't get enough! Whew.....I just am addicted to both the money, and my job....its kind of ruining my family life.
    I'm thinking, am I alone in this? Just wanted a few replies.
    Thanks!

I used to take a lot of overtime when I first started too. I still get it when I can and don't have something else going on, because my fiancee and I are paying for our own wedding. I also work a second job as a public safety officer once or twice a week so that usually takes care of any money I may need. It can be addicting to take all that money. Hey!! Someone has to make it, might as well be you!!

TRY163
    Nothing worthwhile has ever been achieved without constant endeavor, some pain, and the application of the lash of ambition. That's the price of success.