Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: #100

icon17.gif #100

well, it has taken dang near a year, but i finally hit post #100. Wow, i cannot imagine how much time the higher ranking people must spend on here. Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you all to achive your first milestone at #100?
    A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
    ~ George William Curtis

hopefulskeptic2 Guest

icon31.gif

Does it count if you posted just so you'd have a 100th post?
    LOL
    Umm . . . congrats??
    It took me a couple of months once I started posting fairly regularly - a couple a day.

On this board ..I'm still noob-i-fied ..but on a few other boards, I have over 9K ..some places I have 15K....

I can't remember when I started on the 15K board ...but the 9K board was 3 years ago.

Hey i made it count didnt i i didnt know what else to do for 100. Oh wow its great
    A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
    ~ George William Curtis

I just looked at my history on here and...

I joined this forum on February 01, 2002.

My 100th Post came on March 27, 2003.

It took me over a year to get to 100 posts and now, as of
    October 24, 2003, I'm already above 200. I guess I've been active these past few months. Maybe someday when I grow up I can be a Lieutenant Member?
    Be safe,

KP

"The thing with money, is that it is a lot like currency." --a local meth-head.

When will I lose the "rookie" member sign?

When you hit #100.

Look under the discussion forums for Frequently Asked Questions. You'll see the breakdown for the ranks in there.
    Be safe,

KP

"The thing with money, is that it is a lot like currency." --a local meth-head.

up untill about 2 months ago, i had just like 50, but i have been on quite a bit lately, so ya, maybe i can hit 200 before the end of the year
    ~ George William Curtis