Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Georgia State Patrol Hiring

GSP is having a walk-in written test at their academy in Forsyth, GA Monday, April 18. The PT is scheduled for May 6. Is anyone here going through their process, or have you gone through their hiring process in the recent past (last two years or so)? If so, I'd like to hear from you.

I passed their written test last year, but was unable to take the PT due to a work conflict. I am requesting to be considered for the PT this year. Test scores are good for two years, so I can skip that this time.

The next Trooper School is tentatively scheduled for August 2005.

HH

icon15.gif

I have not been through their process, but I'm sure you will do well. I plan on applying for GSP in about two years once my contract with the Georgia Dept of Motor Vehicle Safety is up. On July 1st the commercial enforcement division of the DMVS will come under the Dept of Public Safety. I pray that this will make it easier for me to transition into becoming a trooper. Anyway, I'm sure you will be in the next trooper school. GOD'S SPEED to you.

icon15.gif

How did the testing go? I'm sure you did well. Are you looking forward to the PT test?

Quote Originally Posted by highway_hawk
    GSP is having a walk-in written test at their academy in Forsyth, GA Monday, April 18. The PT is scheduled for May 6. Is anyone here going through their process, or have you gone through their hiring process in the recent past (last two years or so)? If so, I'd like to hear from you.

I passed their written test last year, but was unable to take the PT due to a work conflict. I am requesting to be considered for the PT this year. Test scores are good for two years, so I can skip that this time.

The next Trooper School is tentatively scheduled for August 2005.

HH
    Good luck hawk.

How are things going?