Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Federal Coins

Federal Coins

Okay, I didn't have much success with the patches so maybe I will try coins........If anyone has new agency coins that they want to trade I would be more that willing!

I've got one personally given to me from SECDEF Rumsfeld. Sorry not for sale though.
    "He pulls knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now.....What are you prepared to do?"
    -Malone-
    "Untouchables"

SecDef

Did you respond just to say hello then..........

what coins do you have to trade?

Dss

I work with DSS and we have several types that we give out on protection details......They are the standard coins about the size of a half or silver dollar!

1VTsig I PMed you.
    Taking Care of Business.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. EZEKIEL 25:17

Quote Originally Posted by 1VTSig
    I work with DSS and we have several types that we give out on protection details......They are the standard coins about the size of a half or silver dollar!
    I'm going to D.C. for Memorial Day weekend and can probably get some USSS coins. My grandfather is retired from the Service, and last I checked had all sorts of challenge coins. Let me know if you're interested, as I'd be interested in one from DS. Send me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by Kimble; 04-12-2006 at 17:22.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it." -Chinese proverb

Dss

ROS and everybody else who sent me a PM, resend your info. if you have some new coins you want to get rid of..........Sorry, but I lost my PM's somehow! Sorry about that......

Wink

I have my agency coin to trade for other Law Enforcement Agency coins. Check out a pic of my coin at XXXXX LINK REMOVED PER BOARD RULES XXXXX (Be sure to go to the Challenge coin page). My agency is Johnson County Sheriff's Office (Olathe, Kansas) or I can be reached at XXXX LINK REMOVED PER BOARD RULES XXXX
    Allen
    Last edited by TheGreatGonzo; 05-09-2006 at 15:38. Reason: PLEASE read the board rules.
    Allen Kisler
    Deputy, Johnson County Sheriff's Office

Check out my profile for my website.
    Allen Kisler
    Deputy, Johnson County Sheriff's Office

I've got one you would like from USCP CERT, I'll PM you.

VT where did you go, you have a couple of takers

*** EDITED BY MODERATOR ***

2. Advertising

Advertising and offering products or services for sale is not allowed in open threads. Therefore, do not direct members to your website in open threads, even your site has information in addition to goods or services for sale. Such information should be exchanged through Private Messages. Mass-mailings to members through the Private Message system for the purpose of selling goods or services also are not permitted.
    Last edited by CPD-Dispatcher; 07-11-2006 at 09:24. Reason: Please go review the rules of the board

icon31.gif PMs only please

Please don't reply to posts that are almost two months old. Thank you. Thread closed.
    "There is no second place winner"-- Bill Jordan