Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My pronunciation is with BD on this one. In fact I remember us specifically being told to NOT say the long I in court, as it would give a good DWI attorney something to jump on. Of course maybe our DWI squad is a bit anal retentive, but it stuck, so their point was taken.
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -- Martin Luther King
    "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me."

Crap. Sorry folks about the bad info on the pronunciation. Boy, is my traffic instructor gonna be confused...

Chef--

It worked well with the pun you were intending. It's called poetic license. Roll with it dude--don't tell anybody you made a mistake. They'll never know!
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -- Martin Luther King
    "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me."