Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reputation Points

It seems they are back?! (I'll be famous soon enough!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
    It seems they are back?! (I'll be famous soon enough!)
    BIG had noticed that and thought it was some sort of glitch. Or he was just that inatttentive and hadn't noticed that they'd been there all along.
    It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Most people respect the badge, everybody respects the gun.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. - Colonel Jessup

Yeah...we will try it again. If it turns out to be a mess, then we will shut them off again.

I thought I was more famous than that before they were removed. I must not be as awesome as I thought...
    "Good, Our First Catch of the Day." SW:V ESB

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I thought I was more famous than that before they were removed. I must not be as awesome as I thought...
    It is just that everyone is pales in comparison to Big Sexy....
    A society that makes war against its police had better learn to make friends with criminals. - unknown

Kelly8280 Guest
    I noticed the little green bars the other day... what is this exactly? Not familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8280 View Post
    I noticed the little green bars the other day... what is this exactly? Not familiar with it.
    If you look at each post, you will see a little scale in the upper right hand corner of each post. If a person gives some kind of information you find valuable, you can give them some good reputation, or you can give them bad reputation. The reputation score will be shown by the little squares that are under your post count. If you mouse over the little squares, you will see a little saying that goes with the reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8280 View Post
    Kelly,

Apparently you and I are big nobodies!

Just teasing. I haven't really contributed that much here lately so it serves me right.

Kristin.
    "From whence comes the purpose of a person's life?.....Come it by chance, a casting of the lot, or does a call of destiny beckon to each of us?"
    Mordecai

1811DADx2 Guest

Voting retribution?

Removed by Administrator. If you have a problem, PM me.

fedapplicant Guest
    Where is the link/forum/post that breaks down the ranks on this forum and the number of posts needed to obtain each one? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fedapplicant View Post
    Where is the link/forum/post that breaks down the ranks on this forum and the number of posts needed to obtain each one? Thanks.
    Check the sticky entitled, "Rank."

fedapplicant Guest
    Thanks, but ummm...where is the "sticky"? I tried a search under "rank", but there are too many posts with that word.

Quote Originally Posted by fedapplicant View Post
    Thanks, but ummm...where is the "sticky"? I tried a search under "rank", but there are too many posts with that word.
    http://www.911jobforums.com/showthread.php?30866-Rank

fedapplicant Guest
    Just what I was looking for...thanks.

fedapplicant Guest
    wait...how did you get that field marshal rank, Chaser? I don't see it on the list...is that for moderators only?