Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    UMCane07 Guest

Federal Bureau of Investigation Intelligence Analyst 2008 IV

Continue...

Agreed Levendis. I think we're definitely on a different schedule!

TNguy Guest
    I created a thread at the same time.....we can use this one

Darn, you guys beat me to it.

JaxFLGal Guest
    I would have started one, but since I am new I didn't think I was deserving of the honor yet... haha, kidding!

UMCane07 Guest
    Sorry guys!

It's crazy how many of us there are now....I think people read the comment about a lot of lurkers viewing our discussions haha.

JaxFLGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UMCane07 View Post
    Sorry guys!

It's crazy how many of us there are now....I think people read the comment about a lot of lurkers viewing our discussions haha.
    I just had to convince my husband that it was worth it for me to join. I mean, I was checking the boards daily and it was killing me not to be able to post anything in response!

Does anyone know how to update our subscription info? I think I only signed up for a month or something, but I can't figure out how to extend it.

JaxFLGal Guest
    What's everyone's background in? I know a few people said theirs awhile back, but now there are a lot more people.

I have a BA in Criminal Justice and just started my Master of Science in CJ a few weeks ago. I also have undergrad classes and work experience in accounting.

IAHopeful08 Guest
    pretty sure it's an automatic renewal kind of deal until you cancel.

JaxFLGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IAHopeful08 View Post
    pretty sure it's an automatic renewal kind of deal until you cancel.
    Yeah, but I think you get a discount if you sign up for multiple months at a time (like 3 months, a year, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by JaxFLGal View Post
    Yeah, but I think you get a discount if you sign up for multiple months at a time (like 3 months, a year, etc.).
    Right. And I probably used a disposable credit card number, so it won't renew.

If I lose access, I'll just rejoin. No problem.

TNguy Guest
    Something I just noticed... the people who have recieved their call applied to the HQ-2008-0018 announcement. I know me and UMcane07 both applied to the HQ-2008-0011 announcement. Maybe they are trying to hire everyone from the "18" announcement first.

JaxFLGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNguy View Post
    Something I just noticed... the people who have recieved their call applied to the HQ-2008-0018 announcement. I know me and UMcane07 both applied to the HQ-2008-0011 announcement. Maybe they are trying to hire everyone from the "18" announcement first.
    Could be true. I didn't apply to an exact announcement, but the recruiter I contacted was the one in listed on the HQ-2008-0011 announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by TNguy View Post
    I know the 18 announcement listed MANY vacancies for the D.C. Metro area. Did the 11 announcement also say many?

JaxFLGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by levendis View Post
    I know the 18 announcement listed MANY vacancies for the D.C. Metro area. Did the 11 announcement also say many?
    Yeah, at least I'm pretty sure it did... I printed it out so I'll get back to you on that one once I find it...