Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Got the Call

Got the Call

Well, after almost 2 years of just trying to go on TDY to Fletc as an Instructor, I got the next best thing, a course developer / instructor slot at Fletc. For the next 3 to 5 years, I will be doing my best to give the new CBPO a decent foundation for their CBP careers. I hope to get them to enjoy this job as much as I do because if you enjoy what you do, you never have to work a day in your life. I anyone has been or is an instructor down there, just drop me pm and let me know what to expect.
    "Good, Our First Catch of the Day." SW:V ESB

BobLeeSwagger! Guest
    Congrats. As a CBPO myself I would never forget my class instructor(in a good way). His passion for the job was clearly evident. Best of luck at Fletc.

Scout0315 Guest

Thumbs up Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Well, after almost 2 years of just trying to go on TDY to Fletc as an Instructor, I got the next best thing, a course developer / instructor slot at Fletc. For the next 3 to 5 years, I will be doing my best to give the new CBPO a decent foundation for their CBP careers. I hope to get them to enjoy this job as much as I do because if you enjoy what you do, you never have to work a day in your life. I anyone has been or is an instructor down there, just drop me pm and let me know what to expect.
    Congratulations

Hope to see you there some time……
    Glad you got your dream job.

right of center, geographically of course
    Congrats! Enjoy the chicken and make sure to take advantage of all of the new Crossfit and MMA training in and around the base. Its top notch!
    JOB 27:5