Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

right of center, geographically of course

16 year dream finally realized...

Although I've had the pleasure of posting in this section before, I do so now, having finally obtained my "dream job".

After going on my first ride-a-long at the tender age of 15, and having been forced to intervene in an assault on the Officer I was riding with, I have always known that I wanted to be a local Police Officer.

After 7 years in Federal LE, where I have learned a lot, I am happy to say that my perseverance has paid off and that the Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to realize my dream...

Time to be the new boot again. I'll take what comes with that with a smile on my face.
    JOB 27:5

Congrats! Pm sent.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats on the great news! Who's the lucky agency?
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -- Martin Luther King
    "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me."

Congrats on the new position; its always nice to be able to ride into work with a smile on your face!

-OT

Kelly8280 Guest
    Fantastic news, TDF! You deserve it! Will I happen to pass you on campus here in GA?

right of center, geographically of course
    No more Georgia for me...I've spent 11 months of my life at FLETC. I am happy to be going local.

What Agency you ask? Sorry, won't say. But thanks for the "Atta-boy"!
    JOB 27:5

Big congrats TDF! I know it was something that you wanted for a while. I too may soon follow you, that is if my other usajobs apps fall through. Take care and stay safe!

PM sent Miller
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Hemingway

Never saw this one - but here is a public congrats to you - good luck here on the local side of the house - fun times ahead of you and a great deal you will learn that you never knew you'd learn, simply from being on patrol - stay on board and go to the detective side of the house and you will be amazed even more --

anirow Guest
    Deleted.
    Last edited by TheGreatGonzo; 03-18-2011 at 06:49. Reason: Please do not post to threads that are almost 3 years old.

Deleted
    Last edited by TheGreatGonzo; 03-18-2011 at 06:50. Reason: Please do not post to threads that are almost 3 years old.