Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

"Tall Guy BDU's"

So I am 6'6" and I've found most BDU's fit like straight leg pants. I know the straight leg look is all the rage with the young kids but not for me.

Anyone know where I can order some BDU's that are alittle on the baggy side? Yes I wear a belt and no they won't be worn hangin' below my a$$.

Someone recently mention LA Police Gear.

Any suggestions?
    You can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down... Tom Petty

From this day to the ending of the world.... We in it shall be remembered. We gallant few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me. Shall be my brother.Shakespeare

I have seen tall guys in the military have extra BDU material sewn to the ends of the pants. Not a big deal for them since they had plenty of extra BDU material lying around. Not sure where you would be able to buy a pair of extra long BDU pants. You could try buying a pair of old BDUs from an Army/Navy store and sew the material to a new pair.

The "original" BDU company makes BDU's in a variety of styles now (zippers, buttons, pockets) in THREE lengths, and in some cases FOUR:
    1) Short
    2) Regular
    3) Long
    4) Extra Long (some styles)

You can order from them and if getting a few pairs, they will make them any length at a reasonable price. A girl I work with is very short and they were very accommodating for her. Look for their web site: Tru-Spec.

Thanks for the replies. It's funny because someone just mentioned Tru Spec to me yesterday....
    You can stand me up at the gates of hell but I won't back down... Tom Petty

From this day to the ending of the world.... We in it shall be remembered. We gallant few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me. Shall be my brother.Shakespeare