Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: still in shock

7mary4 Guest

still in shock

Got the call for the FBI SA!!!! NAT class in Feb.

It's been a long difficult road, but if you stay the course and hang in there long enough, good things can happen.

I can't thank you guys on this board enough, especially time traveler, other agents, and of course the mods, for all the advice and wisdom you give out. The process is tough, but this board brings a measure of sanity to it.

This is really a dream come true, and it goes to show that if you shoot for the moon, not only will you end up in the stars, but sometimes you will actually GET THE MOON!!!!!

Congrats 7Mary4!
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Hemingway

Congratulations. I know the feeling. All that time and work and you get what you wanted (plus the location too).

Congratulations! Just remember, don't lose sight of who you are...
    Also, don't be afraid to make mistakes because you cannot be perfect, no matter what they tell you at Quantico.

Getting the call is an awesome feeling. Congrats, train hard!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it." -Chinese proverb

Congrats! That's great news!
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -- Martin Luther King
    "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me."

Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

Congrat's

I wish you the very best.

You will do well.
    That is the law. . . according to the rules.

anirow Guest
    I am new to this forum, Nice to see the success stories here. I feel inspired and motivated.

Congrats. Start shopping for those silk longjohns. Hoover Road will be mighty cold on those AM runs!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson

Congratulations. The easy part is over.

Just kidding. Enjoy the feeling and the accomplishment, then get ready to get back to work.
    "There is no second place winner"-- Bill Jordan

Congrats!

Guys, ya'll may have missed the date of the OP but this is over a year old.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it." -Chinese proverb

Apologies to the Board. I never checked the date of the thread. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that someone had been hired!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson