Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Glock Model 32 (.357Sig)

Any of you guys (or ladies) have any firsthand experience with the Glock Model 32? It is the same size as the G19. I'm curious to find out if anybody has any direct knowledge of the reliability of the pistol with .357Sig ammo. It seems like there is always talk of occasional problems with the .40 models, but I'm curious if these alleged problems extend to the .357Sig version. I just don't hear much about them. Most people I know carrying .357Sig seem to be carrying a Sig of some sort. That being said, I know at least one state highway patrol recently switched over from the Glock 22 to the .357Sig version.
    Gonzo

"You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop!" - Patches O'Houlihan

Gonzo....I've got all three .357sig Glocks and love them.

When I was back in the Mainland working the Road/Investigator, I carried them all the time and had no issues at all....other than what seems to be the high cost of ammo.

Out here, I carry the baby one when I am packing on my retired creds and have no issues......

I'd recommend all three of them without blinking an eye. Great guns......and pack a hell of a lot of stopping power.

I've got a Glock 33 that I carry as my backup. I have no issues with it other than it isn't any fun to shoot based on its high power in such a small package. I know several others that have G33s and no reported issues. I am still getting used to the upward cant upon presentation when compared to a Sig, but time and more shooting will hopefully fix that.

-OT

I appreciate the input guys. Thanks.
    Gonzo

"You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop!" - Patches O'Houlihan