Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

drug test question

A week ago I went out dancing at a club and there were people in there smoking, and it definately wasn't cigarets. I tried to get away from it but it was everywhere. I am not a smoker what so ever. I have a interview on Tuesday is the any chance my drug test will come up positive for THC.?!

No. And find a better crowd.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by dmclark View Post
    And find a better crowd.
    Ditto, I've yet in over 30 years to go into a club or bar where marijuana is being smoked openly. If you want to work in law enforcement, don't go back to places like that (or if friends took you there, might be time to evaluate whether their friendship is beneficial to you).
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it." -Chinese proverb

Last edited by TheGreatGonzo; 09-24-2013 at 11:48. Reason: Please read the Board Rules regarding old threads.