Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Got the call moving on!

Haven't been on here in a while or posted, but for those that remember I've been looking to jump ship from the us Capitol police. Well after 5 years I have been offered and accepted a job with the Prince William County Police( northern va) I am so excited and was way overdue for a change. I will be starting the academy this week. Thanks to those here that have offered me advice in the past

Got The Call Moving On!

Congratulations! It ill definitely be a change, but a very good change for you!

Congrats! Always good to see someone achieve a goal! Best of luck!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson

Thank you guys, def. Going to be different and one he'll of a learning experience.... But it's one I'm really looking forward to .... Eyes open mouth shut ready to learn

Quote Originally Posted by mec26 View Post
    Thank you guys, def. Going to be different and one he'll of a learning experience.... But it's one I'm really looking forward to .... Eyes open mouth shut ready to learn
    Congrats!!