Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the infor Rockytop. Yes, everything is cleared, identified as leading candidate, just waiting. Anyone else have any information.

Rockytop, Do you know which 2 locations in KY had selections that got calls? I found the old vacancy announcement from 8/2013 and a lot of the same locations were listed on the latest vacancy announcement (6/17/2014). The locations in the latest announcement had specific numbers of vacancies in each location. I don't believe that was the case in 8/2013. I could be wrong, though. The only place I was able to see the older vacancy announcement was on a secondary site that had pasted it off of USAJOBS. I didn't see the original announcement. Thanks and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IOI_Hopeful View Post
    Rockytop, Do you know which 2 locations in KY had selections that got calls? I found the old vacancy announcement from 8/2013 and a lot of the same locations were listed on the latest vacancy announcement (6/17/2014). The locations in the latest announcement had specific numbers of vacancies in each location. I don't believe that was the case in 8/2013. I could be wrong, though. The only place I was able to see the older vacancy announcement was on a secondary site that had pasted it off of USAJOBS. I didn't see the original announcement. Thanks and good luck.
    I pm you my location. I can't say about others because I don't know if they care if that info is public.

I applied to the 06/17/14 announcement. When I followed the link from the USAjobs status page, it said I was referred to the hiring official at the GS 9 level. Anyone have any ideas when calls are going to start going out for interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by ORfarm View Post
    I applied to the 06/17/14 announcement. When I followed the link from the USAjobs status page, it said I was referred to the hiring official at the GS 9 level. Anyone have any ideas when calls are going to start going out for interviews?
    The 1st rule of ATF ioi is there is no predictable time line.
    The 2nd rule of ATF ioi is there is no predictable time line.

really it could be a while, at least a month if not more. If you were referred to selecting official and then given the opportunity to interview it will be at the closest division office.

Thanks Rockytop

I understand it is a very long process! Do the majority of referred candidates get an interview/test?

I also was referred for this latest announcement. Last announcement I was rated best qualified but not a lead. I scored a 90 on the math test, I think you need to get 100 in order to make lead. (I think).

Hard to believe they would only identify leads based on scoring out on a test. I would think the test would be to "weed-out" applicants; the interview/resume/references would be used to identify the leads. That is just my common sense thoughts...not fact.

Hurry up and wait

Quote Originally Posted by ORfarm View Post
    Orfarm there is still no guarantee that you may get a interview because it says referred. I applied to the 8/13 announcement and have since been selected but USA jobs still says received. On the other hand I have applied to numerous other federal jobs through the years and USA jobs says referred but never got a interview or anything else. The main thing here is patience and a lot of it. Nevertheless, good luck to you and I hope you get the job in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by surfski View Post
    I also was referred for this latest announcement. Last announcement I was rated best qualified but not a lead. I scored a 90 on the math test, I think you need to get 100 in order to make lead. (I think).
    Surfski

I don't believe the score makes you a lead, it's the skill set you have the closely matches what the atf is looking and making a better impression than others that applied for the same areas as you during the interview. Good luck to you.

You are most likely both correct. I have pretyy good credentials, I was a former CBPO amd ICE employee and a current investigator for another federal agency. I also thought the interview went fairly well. I just thought perhaps the math and writing could have gone slightly better.

Anyone received a packing list or anything similar for the August class yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop View Post
    Anyone received a packing list or anything similar for the August class yet?
    Nothing yet. I accepted the offer on 7/10 and look forward to seeing everyone in Georgia in 5 weeks. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting started. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
    Nothing yet. I accepted the offer on 7/10 and look forward to seeing everyone in Georgia in 5 weeks. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting started. Take care.
    I believe the next email will/should come from the POC down at Glynco. That email should include all of the particulars... Travel... Pay... Etc etc. i can't wait to meet all selected and working with you in the future.

Does anyone have the locations for the 6/17/2014 posting?

Quote Originally Posted by IOI_Hopeful View Post
    I missed that posting and did not see if my prior locations were posted in the new posting. St. Louis and Fairview Heights? I received a interview back in January but never heard anything more and my status went to "Received" back in May but no letter noticing me of anything else.