Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Yes it was an area I applied for. Lucky for me it is in the same city that I currently live in. Received my FedEx package today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FEDMAN View Post
    5P4Life, was the area one in which you selected when you initial applied?

Asking the right question is the most important

Quote Originally Posted by 5P4Life View Post
    Yes it was an area I applied for. Lucky for me it is in the same city that I currently live in. Received my FedEx package today as well.
    Spoke to HR asking the right question not my status but more over the status of my locations I had selected. Finally got my answer. To all of you good luck and god bless.

How are we doing out there guys? Anyone hired yet?

Still waiting

Background investigation is still being done. It should be near completion by next week. I have had personal interview etc etc... So the wait continues. I expect to hear something by end of the May if not beginning of June. We will see...

In the Same Boat but background was completed last week. I was informed to stand by for further instructions.

Calls went out yesterday.

Were these calls informing that you were not selected or selected?

Selected. Confirmed location and academy start date.

The hope is that not all have been contacted yet, last communication a week ago led me to believe I was in..so fingers crossed.

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Dc414 View Post
    Selected. Confirmed location and academy start date.
    When is the stated academy date?

Hey everybody. Does anyone know whether the notifications all went out at the same time, or whether they were to be on a rolling basis, as adjudications were completed? I also thought I was in, so I'm a little confused right now.

That's awesome that some of you have received notifications. That doesn't mean that anyone who didn't get one isn't getting hired. I just met with my background investigator today so we're not all on the same timeline. If anything should change in my status I'll let you guys know.

Still in

Quote Originally Posted by MackB View Post
    That's awesome that some of you have received notifications. That doesn't mean that anyone who didn't get one isn't getting hired. I just met with my background investigator today so we're not all on the same timeline. If anything should change in my status I'll let you guys know.
    I contacted hq and was told as soon as each individual file is forwarded to the personnel office from personnel security after adjudication then the calls are made. It was also stated that if you have not received a letter, call, or email from either saying you have been disqualified then you are still being considered for the job and expected to attend the June academy. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fed2Fed2014 View Post
    Hey everybody. Does anyone know whether the notifications all went out at the same time, or whether they were to be on a rolling basis, as adjudications were completed? I also thought I was in, so I'm a little confused right now.
    Fed2Fed2014,

This can very well be the case, you may have already been contacted by your personal investigator by now. I was like you on Friday worried, but first thing Monday was contacted by an investigator who is now running around like a chicken with his head cut off verifying my application. A little birdie told me we are less then a month out....

Thanks to everyone for passing on what they know. My background is done but I haven't been contacted yet by adjudication or the personnel office. But I am still hopeful based on what you all said. I'll provide an update when I hear something.