Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by davoos15 View Post
    Oh yeah, that makes sense.

And yes, I have some interview experience, and I think I'm decent at it. I'm just hoping I make it to that stage. Would the interview be at the closet FO, or would it be at a resident/satellite office if there is one of those that's closer?
    I believe it will be by phone.

Hi everyone,
    Finally a forum that has people actually responding to a thread about the internship. I applied for the Boston field office for the Honors Program, but the forms are the same for that or cyber security. I had the forms for all and the questionnaire etc. I talked to the Boston FO about that form being signed or not (Program Acknowledgement form) She said to fill in all my parts and leave the rest blank. I scanned my forms etc.
    I applied Feb 1 and as of now my application has made it through the initial process of being forwarded to hiring management, which means nothing really just that I have been flat out rejected yet
    I'm excited about this internship it sounds like a very good opportunity.

My background is almost done a 4 year in Applied Science with Information Security minor. Two year degree in Criminal Justice with concentration in Forensics and 15 years of loss prevention and corporate security etc. I'm hoping to start my Masters next Jan etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessLA View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Finally a forum that has people actually responding to a thread about the internship. I applied for the Boston field office for the Honors Program, but the forms are the same for that or cyber security. I had the forms for all and the questionnaire etc. I talked to the Boston FO about that form being signed or not (Program Acknowledgement form) She said to fill in all my parts and leave the rest blank. I scanned my forms etc.
    I applied Feb 1 and as of now my application has made it through the initial process of being forwarded to hiring management, which means nothing really just that I have been flat out rejected yet
    I'm excited about this internship it sounds like a very good opportunity.

My background is almost done a 4 year in Applied Science with Information Security minor. Two year degree in Criminal Justice with concentration in Forensics and 15 years of loss prevention and corporate security etc. I'm hoping to start my Masters next Jan etc.
    Good luck, I have my interview tomorrow, things are moving fast!

Quote Originally Posted by echoshot33 View Post
    Good luck, I have my interview tomorrow, things are moving fast!
    Really? I didn't know they were at that stage yet. What field office are you interviewing for and what's your background? My local field office said they were only at the reviewing stage.
    PS Good Luck! is your interview by phone or in person.

Really? I didn't know they were at that stage yet. What field office are you interviewing for and what's your background? My local field office said they were only at the reviewing stage.
    PS Good Luck! is your interview by phone or in person.
    Thanks, my interview is by phone. I'd rather not say my exact field office on the open board (pm if you want to know), but it is in a city definitely not as big as Boston so I am assuming they got way less apps. My background is a bachelors in international finance and a bachelors in criminology. Two years of financial experience, graduate degree from an ivy and now am currently a doctoral student

Quote Originally Posted by echoshot33 View Post
    Thanks, my interview is by phone. I'd rather not say my exact field office on the open board (pm if you want to know), but it is in a city definitely not as big as Boston so I am assuming they got way less apps. My background is a bachelors in international finance and a bachelors in criminology. Two years of financial experience, graduate degree from an ivy and now am currently a doctoral student
    Good luck to all in the process! hope this leads to bigger things

Also applying to Boston

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site but wanted to join since I also applied to the honors internship and wanted to know how others are doing. Have people started to hear back? My application was "reffered to managment".

Hope to hear back!

Quote Originally Posted by KPChicago View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the site but wanted to join since I also applied to the honors internship and wanted to know how others are doing. Have people started to hear back? My application was "reffered to managment".

Hope to hear back!
    I believe many applicants have interviewed and completed the initial application process and are currently waiting to hear back.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by davoos15 View Post
    I believe many applicants have interviewed and completed the initial application process and are currently waiting to hear back.

Good luck.
    It looks like things are moving along. May I ask if you were interviewed? I hope they update the application status.

Quote Originally Posted by KPChicago View Post
    It looks like things are moving along. May I ask if you were interviewed? I hope they update the application status.
    My application was also sent to hiring manager for the Boston Office, and they said it was only reviewing process no one has been interviewed yet for this field office anyway.

I found out today that I have been selected for an interview with the Boston office. Good luck everyone!

So strange cuz they told me they haven't started that process yet haha

So strange cuz they told me they haven't started that process yet haha
    Thanks for sharing guys! It seems like the process is slow in big cities, probably because of the volume of apps. On the site it says that they have 25 days from the day that they list you as best qualified and referred.
    So I guess we just have to give it time.

mattw94, if you don't mind, what are some of your qualifications that you think helped you get selected? I know one individual has noted exceptional educational requirements, so I'm curious as to what helped you get picked right away.