Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Job openings in 2014, USSS, USMS, DEA, FBI, ATF, IRS, CBP, 1811s

I want to dedicate a forum to new job openings in the law enforcement arena in 2014. Insider info? Rumors? Anything is good so that our law enforcement community doesn't miss a job opening they have been waiting for. I will go ahead and start off with a rumor I heard last month from a CBP Officer, he told me that CBP was going to open on 6/16/14 and it did not. Has anyone heard about this opening? Some background on me, I'm a current Border Patrol Agent in Texas and I am in the market for an 1811 job with ATF, DEA, USMS, USSS or USSS UD.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I want to dedicate a forum to new job openings in the law enforcement arena in 2014. Insider info? Rumors? Anything is good so that our law enforcement community doesn't miss a job opening they have been waiting for. I will go ahead and start off with a rumor I heard last month from a CBP Officer, he told me that CBP was going to open on 6/16/14 and it did not. Has anyone heard about this opening? Some background on me, I'm a current Border Patrol Agent in Texas and I am in the market for an 1811 job with ATF, DEA, USMS, USSS or USSS UD.

Thanks
    Plenty of threads existing right now brother, we have an active DEA thread. DEA is hiring but I believe all the classes for this year are filled.

Openings and opportunities are discussed in the existing agency threads, so I'm closing this.
    ret.