Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

FBI IA Interview

Hello all,

As most everyone on this forum I have been going through the FBI application process for a couple years! I first applied in early 2012, passed phase 1 about 6 months later, phase 2 about 6 months after that, and to my surprise was finally called for a phase 3 interview last week! My interview is scheduled for Friday and I am just curious if anyone can share any positive/negative experiences they have had specifically with the interview.

My background is as follows: I'm 26, I have a BA in criminal justice and currently working on an MS in software engineering. I have a year of experience at a fortune 50 corporation but my most recent experience is all military. I am a military intelligence officer and have spent two years in signals intelligence and the last 3 months or so doing all-source for uscybercom. I also have an active clearance and ci poly.

My plan for the interview is to compile about 20 significant experiences and/or obstacles throughout my professional, military and academic careers... In which to draw on for the behavioral questions. Any other advise is greatly appreciated especially as my interview is quickly approaching!! Thank you all!

Allyson

Hi! I interviewed 2 wks ago and I think you have a good plan. We sign a nondisclosure statement so I can't tell specifics but you will be fine. There are a bunch of us on another message board, Fed Soup. You should check it out

Quote Originally Posted by ldoogie View Post
    Hi! I interviewed 2 wks ago and I think you have a good plan. We sign a nondisclosure statement so I can't tell specifics but you will be fine. There are a bunch of us on another message board, Fed Soup. You should check it out
    Thanks I'll check it out!