Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have never been so happy that the Senate passed a spending bill! Now, lets get that training date set in stone and get "The Calls" going!

For the Aug 2014 class, the ATF gave six weeks notice (based on several forum posts). If 1/27/2015 is the travel day, then 12/15/14 will be six weeks out. So I am hoping that STL1801 is right... "The Calls" just might come before Christmas.

I really hope "The calls" go out this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I guess there hasn't been any movement for the January class. Hoping we get the call next week before Christmas. That would make a great gift. I'm hoping some ATF HR people are working next week to get this class filled.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas break with family and friends.

See you all next year at FLETC!

Well I guess no one got any notifications before Christmas? I am still waiting to hear from the background investigator. Maybe the January class is going to be delayed by a couple weeks?

Bah, Humbug!

All,

I got an email this morning from the ATF Services Branch requesting I fill out a disclosure form. At least it appears someone is still working our applicant files. I'm guessing the January class got pushed back a few week. Or we are only getting two/three weeks notice before training starts at FLETC.

Anybody else seeing any movement?

I had to provide some additional info, via email, to the ATF a few days before Christmas but have not heard anything since. Still have not heard from a background investigator for a face-to-face.

Any new information? I wonder if a January class is still on the agenda.

Derica6319,

Yesterday, I had two coworkers get scheduled for interviews from the June 2014 IOI announcement. I see this as good news, as maybe the ATF is adding another class this FY. I'm still hoping we hear something by the end of this week for a January 26th class. But I suspect it got pushed back into February.

Take care,

Yesterday I got an email to set up an interveiw. I am both nervous and excited. I hear it's a tough interveiw.

All,

I Just received an email from the ATF Services Branch requesting I fill out a disclosure form. Things are moving along.

Congrats to everyone who made it into the January class. I look forward to meeting you all at FLETC.

Take care,

No call for me. Congrats to everyone. I will be waiting and hoping for June...