Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Are you kidding me?...

Excuse me, but where is the outrage about the destruction of property last night in Ferguson, MO?...I am in disbelief that no one on this board has posted any comments yet...

Local, state, and federal law enforcement with military support were there...activated and positioned...

And the rest of us watched these idiots pillage and burn the town...destroying businesses owned by as many races as I have fingers...

We watched police cars tipped and burned...shots fired...hooligans completely disrespecting the rules...

And I'm convinced the government was derelict in performing their duties...in part because I'm sure our brothers and sisters were put on notice that the media would be watching their every move...

End result was the government did not preserve law and order and were completely disrespected...and if I was a business owner I would bring a civil suit against the federal, progressive idiots in the justice department who held the reins back on the cops...

I am completely and absolutely disgusted at the police response...CC
    "Every hero becomes a bore at last." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Brother I am with you. I also wonder why they announced decision at night time, instead up a "0900 announcement" for the next AM. Let everybody tear crap up in DAYLIGHT.

Of course, the deceased dead dude is an innocent angel, and the idiots at CNN seem to want to "out" the officer, discussing his new wifes name, etc etc.

Sorry, I am gonna get in trouble.

I am out....

CNN this morning had a guy saying that the officer should have run away. Even the moderator was like WTF?!??!

This country has never before been so divided as under the current president and his race obsessed administration. Lets not forget how Holder himself went there to protest as he did in the Martin case, without a scintilla of evidence either way, or how he called us a nation of cowards. After witnessing all of that I did not expect LE to be permitted to do anything, a lawless administration will lead to a lawless nation.

Another night of stupidity...

We have allowed...once again...the progressive, left...to frame this in racial terms...

As such...just like dealing (or not) with the Muslims...

the decision makers have insisted we use the spotless butler gloves in executing our duties...

If the government cannot provide a secure environment for its citizens effectively...what is it doing trying to do anything else?...

Disgusting...CC

[QUOTE=Can't Commit;562972]
    Disgusting.../QUOTE]

The "community organizers" running the DOJ and the rest of government come from Chicago...

Chicago Public School Students Shot This School Year Highest Since 2008

"Black Lives Matter"...

but not in Chicago Public Schools...

article is from 2012 but is relevant today...CC

Now two FBI agents have been shot over there. Sounds like they will be alright, but this is way, way out of hand.

"Black Lives Matter"...

I turned the radio on in my truck yesterday. Heard some talk channel discussing how we have no right to be outraged by looting and destruction because it's our own fault, due to the continuing existence of "white supremacy" in this country. They made it clear that this was not "white supremacy" as a fringe, militia, KKK-type organization, but simply a description of our entire society.

Personally speaking, if I ever felt like I was getting the short end of the stick due to my ethnicity, I don't think a path of theft and destruction would be a way to remedy that.

But that's why I rarely listen to the radio, anyway. Back to the Ipod.
    "I don't share your greed...the only card I need...is the Ace of Spades, the Ace of Spades..."

I suggest that the law enforcement community and their families take a page out of the Progressives' playbook and go after all those celebrities and other entities who have expressed their support for this anarchy. The day after the no-indictment announcement was made, my local news program ran selected "tweets" [is there anything more stupid than Twitter?] from celebrities like Pharell Williams [the rat faced turd who wears silly hats], Katy Perry [who lamented that she was in Australia instead of in Ferguson] and Lena "The Voice of Her Generation" Dunham, who said something so insipid, my brain refuses my repeating it here. Katy Perry is the halftime performer at the Super Bowl; law enforcement groups should demand that the NFL replace her. Instead, the Super Bowl is just more "bread and circuses" for the masses -- "entertainment" designed to keep us placated while being indoctrinated by the Progressives. William's and Perry's music will still be purchased by our family members. HBO should be boycotted over Dunham, but very few of us want to give up "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" or "Boxing after Dark."
    I've made my stand. I refuse to watch the NFL anymore--I found it outrageous that football players were allowed to run out onto the field with their arms up in the air. I refuse to patronize the products from elitist "entertainer-activists" who regularly insult my way of life. I refuse to be dumbed down by the bread and circuses; call me unreasonable but I won't waste my time and money on people who want to destroy what is good about America.
    ESFLEA
    Life is what happens while you're planning other things.

you see a trend...

I've never been to a barbershop where there was a shooting...CC

Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' | Regional: Berks - Home

Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' 3 other people also injured during burst of gunfire inside shop Author: Jennifer Joas , Reporter, [email protected]

READING, Pa. - As police search for the shooter in Wednesday's shooting at a barbershop in Reading, the owner is speaking out exclusively with 69 News. Shots were fired around 2:45 p.m. into All Stars Barber Shop, a crowded business at the Rockland Plaza shopping center at North 11th and Rockland streets. Four people were shot, one of whom remained in critical condition Thursday.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' | Regional: Berks - Home
    Connect with us... Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

Read more from WFMZ.com at: Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' | Regional: Berks - Home

LA Times

BY JOSEPH SERNA
    November 13, 2014, 7:09 p.m.
    A Gardena man was charged Thursday with killing a South Los Angeles barber during a robbery earlier this year.

Mark Lequan Alford, 35, is charged with one count of murder with the special circumstances of a robbery, and with using a gun.

Alford is being held on $1-million bail.

Prosecutors say Alford shot Kevin Williams, 32, to death April 25 at a barbershop in the 6500 block of South Western Avenue in Harvard Park.

Alford and a second man went into Western Hair Lounge and robbed Williams, and when he resisted, Alford killed him with a single gunshot, prosecutors allege.

The two men reportedly fled and Williams died later at a local hospital.

If convicted, Alford could face the death penalty.

Two shoot man in Brooklyn barbershop on Halloween night - NY Daily News

Two shoot man in Brooklyn barbershop on Halloween night
    The masked pair raced in and shot the man in the back at BK Designs Barbershop.
    BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA , THOMAS TRACY NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, November 1, 2014, 10:00 AM

Two masked men ran into a Brooklyn barber shop on Halloween night and blasted a man in the back, police sources said Friday.

The victim, 21, was inside BK Designs Barbershop on Nostrand Ave. near Ave. D in East Flatbush at about 6:30 p.m. when the suspects, sporting black masks, attacked.

Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where he was expected to recover from his wounds.

The gunman remained at large arly Saturday.

Fresno police: Murder victim was a suspect in several shootings | abc30.com

By Sontaya Rose
    Monday, November 24, 2014 04:15PM
    FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say the victim in the city's latest murder has been a suspect in several shootings over the past few years.

Shootings are up again. Abel Price died in a drive-by shooting on Sunday. His family did not want to talk about him on Monday, but police say he was a gang member who was active on the streets.

Price was driving a car on Sunday with a female passenger when police say another car pulled up to him at Fruit and Brown avenues and fired several shots. Price was hit and died a short time later. Officers are trying to narrow the list of suspects, because investigators say there are plenty of possibilities.

"I'm sure the enemy list is long with him, and someone caught up to him last night," said Lt. Mark Salazar of the Fresno Police Department.

If you have seen his face or his name seems familiar, it may be since officers have asked for the public's help to track him down on several occasions. Last year, Price was seen in surveillance video at a sports shop moments before a shooting inside a barber shop in Manchester Center. Since then, investigators have had several other run-ins with him.

http://6abc.com/news/man-shot-in-nor...ershop/349458/

Friday, October 17, 2014
    NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Police have released surveillance footage from a shooting inside a Northeast Philadelphia barbershop.

The shooting happened around 9:00 p.m. Monday at Castor's Finest Barbershop on the 7100 block of Castor Avenue.

According to police, an unknown man entered the barber shop and asked for a haircut.

He sat in the chair and paid the 33 year-old owner $13.

As the owner turned around to get an apron and razor, the suspect stood up and pulled out a handgun, firing several shots.

Police say the owner was shot in the arm, leg, and chest.

He also suffered a graze wound to his head.
    A second man entered the shop and started picking up the fired cartridges off the floor.

Both suspects then fled the scene.

The victim was taken to Aria Health Torresdale in critical condition.

The first suspect is described as a black male, 5'6" tall, 140 lbs with a dark complexion and medium beard.

The second suspect is described as a black male, 30-35 years-old with a dark complexion, dreadlocks or braids in his hair and a beard.

If you recognize these suspects, please contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP (773847).

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Commit View Post
    I've never been to a barbershop where there was a shooting...CC

Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' | Regional: Berks - Home

Barbershop owner on most seriously wounded shooting victim: 'I just pray for him' 3 other people also injured during burst of gunfire inside shop Author: Jennifer Joas , Reporter, [email protected]

READING, Pa. - As police search for the shooter in Wednesday's shooting at a barbershop in Reading, the owner is speaking out exclusively with 69 News. Shots were fired around 2:45 p.m. into All Stars Barber Shop, a crowded business at the Rockland Plaza shopping center at North 11th and Rockland streets. Four people were shot, one of whom remained in critical condition Thursday.

LA Times

BY JOSEPH SERNA
    November 13, 2014, 7:09 p.m.
    A Gardena man was charged Thursday with killing a South Los Angeles barber during a robbery earlier this year.

Mark Lequan Alford, 35, is charged with one count of murder with the special circumstances of a robbery, and with using a gun.

Alford is being held on $1-million bail.

Prosecutors say Alford shot Kevin Williams, 32, to death April 25 at a barbershop in the 6500 block of South Western Avenue in Harvard Park.

Alford and a second man went into Western Hair Lounge and robbed Williams, and when he resisted, Alford killed him with a single gunshot, prosecutors allege.

The two men reportedly fled and Williams died later at a local hospital.

If convicted, Alford could face the death penalty.

Two shoot man in Brooklyn barbershop on Halloween night - NY Daily News

Two shoot man in Brooklyn barbershop on Halloween night
    The masked pair raced in and shot the man in the back at BK Designs Barbershop.
    BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA , THOMAS TRACY NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, November 1, 2014, 10:00 AM

Two masked men ran into a Brooklyn barber shop on Halloween night and blasted a man in the back, police sources said Friday.

The victim, 21, was inside BK Designs Barbershop on Nostrand Ave. near Ave. D in East Flatbush at about 6:30 p.m. when the suspects, sporting black masks, attacked.

Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where he was expected to recover from his wounds.

The gunman remained at large arly Saturday.

Fresno police: Murder victim was a suspect in several shootings | abc30.com

By Sontaya Rose
    Monday, November 24, 2014 04:15PM
    FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say the victim in the city's latest murder has been a suspect in several shootings over the past few years.

Shootings are up again. Abel Price died in a drive-by shooting on Sunday. His family did not want to talk about him on Monday, but police say he was a gang member who was active on the streets.

Price was driving a car on Sunday with a female passenger when police say another car pulled up to him at Fruit and Brown avenues and fired several shots. Price was hit and died a short time later. Officers are trying to narrow the list of suspects, because investigators say there are plenty of possibilities.

"I'm sure the enemy list is long with him, and someone caught up to him last night," said Lt. Mark Salazar of the Fresno Police Department.

If you have seen his face or his name seems familiar, it may be since officers have asked for the public's help to track him down on several occasions. Last year, Price was seen in surveillance video at a sports shop moments before a shooting inside a barber shop in Manchester Center. Since then, investigators have had several other run-ins with him.

http://6abc.com/news/man-shot-in-nor...ershop/349458/

Friday, October 17, 2014
    NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Police have released surveillance footage from a shooting inside a Northeast Philadelphia barbershop.

The shooting happened around 9:00 p.m. Monday at Castor's Finest Barbershop on the 7100 block of Castor Avenue.

According to police, an unknown man entered the barber shop and asked for a haircut.

He sat in the chair and paid the 33 year-old owner $13.

As the owner turned around to get an apron and razor, the suspect stood up and pulled out a handgun, firing several shots.

Police say the owner was shot in the arm, leg, and chest.

He also suffered a graze wound to his head.
    A second man entered the shop and started picking up the fired cartridges off the floor.

Both suspects then fled the scene.

The victim was taken to Aria Health Torresdale in critical condition.

The first suspect is described as a black male, 5'6" tall, 140 lbs with a dark complexion and medium beard.

The second suspect is described as a black male, 30-35 years-old with a dark complexion, dreadlocks or braids in his hair and a beard.

If you recognize these suspects, please contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP (773847).
    Can't speak much about Gardena, but I can say the rest are all hellholes. Reading got overrun by exiles from North Philly and the Bronx, and Northeast Philly has been destroyed by Section 8 housing. So, no surprises here about all the shootings.
    ESFLEA

Quote Originally Posted by esflea View Post
    Can't speak much about Gardena, but I can say the rest are all hellholes. Reading got overrun by exiles from North Philly and the Bronx, and Northeast Philly has been destroyed by Section 8 housing. So, no surprises here about all the shootings.
    Gardena is right next to Compton, it's a real Shangri-LA.
    The only thing that saves us from bureaucracy is its inefficiency.

- Eugene McCarthy

I'm intrigued watching all the talking heads, some of whom are actually lawyers, who seriously believe there's a possibilty of USDOJ bringing a 1983 case against the City of Ferguson.
    Stay safe!

FedAgent

Quote Originally Posted by halide1 View Post
    Gardena is right next to Compton, it's a real Shangri-LA.
    That's all I need to know about Gardena. Thanks!
    ESFLEA