Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Forum Log-In Difficulty

Anybody else having issues logging into this forum lately? I have to submit my user name and password several times before I'm finally in. ...In the event it's just me and the solution is obvious, I knew it all along and was just testing ya'll.

Having no such issue, Gracie.
    It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Most people respect the badge, everybody respects the gun.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. - Colonel Jessup

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie Hart View Post
    Anybody else having issues logging into this forum lately? I have to submit my user name and password several times before I'm finally in. ...In the event it's just me and the solution is obvious, I knew it all along and was just testing ya'll.
    My first log-in attempt has always failed for about six months, and then I'm successful on the second attempt. As long as I was able to log in, I put up with this as a minor inconvenience. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.
    ESFLEA
    Life is what happens while you're planning other things.