Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    I just got the email this morning that my medical exam has been completed and that I am eligible for ATF employment. I feel like I'm inching closer to an offer! Good luck to all others!

That's a good sign. Short of your background interview, you may not hear much else from HQ. If the recent trends continue, the next contact from DC may be a list of cities that are actually available.

Snitches tell me that the classes for the remainder of the fiscal year are almost full and that offers for the last class of the FY are going out now. On a positive note, we appear to be continuing interviews, backgrounds, as well as accepting resumes for Schedule B. Lots of unknowns and this could be just us hedging our bets, but it doesn't appear that we've completely ceased all hiring activity.

Just heard confirmation the the DOJ LE components are now out from under the hiring freeze announced when the new administration took office. Hear the lifting includes the criminal side for attorneys but not civil side. Challenge is still no annual appropriation decision.
    ret.

April 16er.....Have now completed all steps through the drug screening. Now I wait for Med clearance, poly and background! Is it accurate to expect a 6-8 month wait now until the next step?