Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are we really going to do 'back in the day' posts? Some of us have a lot more 'days' to look back on!

Besides, as well all know, it will all change again. Hopefully sooner than later.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!
    Hunter S. Thompson

Agreed. Not looking to stir the pot. The pendulum will swing back towards hiring, as you say, hopefully sooner than later.

More than a few of us crusty old 911 vets are still around.
    It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. - Niccolo Machiavelli

Most people respect the badge, everybody respects the gun.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. - Colonel Jessup

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
    More than a few of us crusty old 911 vets are still around.
    Yeah, we're like cockroaches. Survive anything.

I've been around here since 2006, but changed my screen name once I was hired. This place is still the best moderated spot for legit information, in my opinion. Delphi and Officer.com have constant traffic but theres too much drama and rumor for my taste. I look at them occasionally but don't participate. I think hiring is getting ready to pick up, so maybe this site will have some hot threads again!