Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

FBI Phase I and II Valid for Life?

Just like the thread title suggests, are Phase I and II of the FBI SA process good for life?

Let's say I passed both parts in the past but was unable to accept an academy and withdrew, would I have to pass both again if I reapplied?

Call your FBI recruiter. (Best Answer)

Quote Originally Posted by satpak77 View Post
    Call your FBI recruiter. (Best Answer)
    Thanks satpak, and I know that's the obvious answer, but I guess I would say the recruiter isn't my #1 fan for withdrawing previously. So I'm trying to be informed going into it.

Somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaichbe03 View Post
    Thanks satpak, and I know that's the obvious answer, but I guess I would say the recruiter isn't my #1 fan for withdrawing previously. So I'm trying to be informed going into it.
    The rules change periodically, as a general rule, Phase I was good for eternity, unless they substantially change the test. . .which probably won't happen. . Phase II, can be an issue, because what deemed you "Most Competitive" when you took it the first time, may not deem you that when you reactivate. Its all a process.
    That is the law. . . according to the rules.

i heard back and was told to reapply. idk if that means soup to nuts restart, which is what i'm assuming/preparing for, or reapply and then skip phase I/phase II....

but i guess i'll find out!

Indeed, you will find out